Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome! I should get a fanfare!

Well after deciding and deciding, I finally arrived at the conclusion to make my own blog. I always relied on MySpace and Facebook to do a single blog but unfortunately for MySpace, it's a total lag-wagon (I can't even sign in because of how slow the shit is, what's the deal with that MySpace?) and Facebook... well I'm just going to drop it there. First of all, let me introduce myself; my name is Hugo Rivera. I enjoy music, reading and good television shows.

I, honestly, feel like writing about anything. From music I've heard, to the books I've read, movies I've seen and favorite TV shows as well as anything that happens in life that I find amusing, which in reality, everything in life I happen to find amusing. Pretty much anything I can comment, I'll write about. Politics also aren't safe especially the occasional comical politics ranging from:


Federal,

State,
Guns rule... just ask Governor Perry you just wouldn't understand fucking liberal hippies!
Local,
Courtesy to Mayor Raul Salinas for letting me use his image.
and of course, Foreign
Don't fuck with 'Merica Emperor Palpatine!

Well, I hope you enjoy the two cents that I can give to everything I can think of. I really don't have much to say anymore and besides this took like two hours to write on the fact that I had to go to my sisters school... school, who likes school anyway other than these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment